Creating Bar Chart grouping it by multiple fields

checklist

As shown in the table in the image there are different checklist items available such as Product Name, GMP, MAH, Dosage Form. Basically this table is an audit table that stores the values of different checklist items.

Each checklist item is defined as a boolean attribute in the Checklist Object. How can a bar chart be created based upon the checklist items names and their rejection counts by grouping the chart item name wise i.e depicting the item name and rejection count value(i.e with value no)

Hi @abhishek.verma
Welcome to the Forum. I’m just pinging a few people to find the right person to sort this out for you.
Cheer, Tony

Hello There,

My name is Mark and I’m a PSD here at Netcall. So here is my understanding of what you want to achieve. You want a Bar Chart that will display the values of Audit Elements that have been set as “Rejected” by checking a boolean, and show a running total of each of those Elements against each other in a single chart?

If this is correct please let me know and I can tell you how I would approach this matter.

Regards - MP

Hi Mark,
Yes I want a Bar Chart that will display Rejection Count of Each Checklist item grouped by Checklist Item name.So user can know which are the top 3 most rejected Checklist items

Ok that’s for confirming that.

So the easiest approach for what you are trying to achieve is to create a multi-series X and Y Chart. Each series in your chart should be driven by the boolean for each auditable Element, set to "Count (Having Value).

You may have to try a few different settings to get the chart to present as you would ideally like, but that is principally how I would approach this issue.

Attached is a sample chart based on just counting two boolean values and it seems to work as I think you need. It should need to be no more complicate than what I have described.
Two%20booleans%20Chart
If you need any further information please reply back and I’ll help you further.

Regards - MP

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your quick response. As per your suggestion I tried to create a multi-series X and Y Chart.

However, after selecting the base object(i.e. General object) and selecting Group method as Attribute there are no attributes being displayed for selecting one of them as Group Attribute. Can someone please guide me further on this approach to achieve the graph? Am i missing something in configuration?

Note: PFA snapshot depicting the configuration for X and Y chart where highlighted areas represent the properties where there is no option being displayed to select one of them as Group Attribute.GraphConfig
Regards,
Abhishek

Hi Mark,

I just wanted to know whether I am missing anything in the configuration which is preventing the values from being displayed in the respective configuration properties.

Regards,
Abhishek

Hi Abhishek, charting is a bit of a hard one to diagnose via messages. If you would like to give me a call around 12.15 if convenient I will be happy to chat it through with you.

Regards - Mark
0330 333 6100

Hi Mark,

Can we have this call around 11 am BST if its convenient for you. Also please let me know the communication channel for this call for eg: Skype

Regards,
Abhishek

Hi Abishek,

Could I please ask you drop me a quick email at mark.pearson@netcall.com and we can discuss.

Regards - Mark