Hold on v2020.1? I thought it was v10.5?
Liberty Create’s versioning convention has changed bringing a more modern approach to versioning. Instead of version 10.5 we have named this version 2020.1. When 2020.2 is available, you will be able to update to it with just a simple click of a button, and we wanted to make it easier to understand the age of the version you are currently on. Each release will be versioned based upon the year it was released and the release that year e.g. Year.Release.
The following lists the new and enhanced functionality:
Our new AI engine will allow you to add popular cloud-based AI services to any application build. Initially we’ll support the most popular platform - Google Cloud – enabling you to utilise services such as:
• Natural Language API – Includes features such as sentiment analysis, entity analysis, entity sentiment analysis, content classification, and syntax analysis.
• Vision API – detect objects and faces, read printed and handwritten text
• Translation API - instantly translate texts into more than one hundred languages.
• Speech-to-Text API - convert audio to text by applying powerful neural network models.
Portal feature set
While you’ve always been able to create portals within your applications we’re boosting the tool-set with functionality that’ll allow you to deliver beautiful consumer-grade portal interfaces. Amongst other things, new features will allow you to:
• Add completely custom headers and footers.
• Use a robots.txt file to control how search engines see your Portals.
• When making changes, put your Portal politely into maintenance mode.
• All of which will allow you to create Customer Portals that truly reflect your brand.
3rd Party Auth Flow Integrations
As well as our existing support for SAML2 (Security Assertion Mark-up Language) we’re adding oAuth, OpenID & OpenID Connect as login options for Authentication Flows. This opens up your options for how your customers, citizens, patients or staff might login to your apps including popular accounts like Google and Facebook.
Page builder enhancements
There have been many enhancements made to the Page Builder. These include the following:
• Bulk updating of common fragment settings
• Multi-selection of fragments and dragging
• Field search filtering
• Maintain relation paths
• Change widget type to another
• A load of Visual improvements
The full release notes can be found Here