A couple of new eLearning courses have been added to the catalogue within the myNetcall learning portal.
Firstly, an update to the existing course covering the Controller. This update reflects the changes made to the Controller within the latest Liberty Create release (to version 2021.1) and the inclusion of Liberty RPA functionality within it. The course, titled The Liberty Controller , is now broken into 3 parts:
1. An Introduction to the Liberty Controller
This module introduces what the Liberty Controller is and how users are managed within it
2. The Liberty Controller - Create
This module focuses on how the Controller is used when working with Liberty Create and covers how new Applications and Environments are created, how Snapshots are managed and how Backups and Upgrades can be performed via the Controller
3. The Liberty Controller - RPA
This module focuses on how the Controller is used when working with Liberty RPA and covers how Flows, Bots, Jobs and Credentials can be managed via the Controller
It’s recommended to begin with the first module of An Introduction to the Liberty Controller before completing either, or both, of the other 2 modules based on your requirements.
The second course is based upon the latest addition to our product portfolio, Liberty RPA. The Liberty RPA : Building Automations course will navigate you around Liberty RPA Studio and how to build automations within it.
The course covers:
- How to navigate around the Liberty RPA Studio in order to create a new, or open an existing RPA flow.
- How to create a library of RPA flows to assist with current and future automations.
- An explanation of how to use and construct variables within an RPA flow to capture and recall pieces of information associated to the execution of a flow.
- How to implement the use of automation loops to facilitate repeat actions in an RPA flow.
- How to construct variables to count the length of time actions take during the execution of a flow.
- How to generate a report containing vital information pertaining to the execution of an automation.
This is the first in a series of courses based on Liberty RPA. Details of subsequent courses, and their content, will be shared as and when they are released.
Both courses can be found in the myNetcall learning portal. Head over to the Training area within the Netcall Community and click the Netcall eLearning option.
Once logged in to the myNetcall learning portal, either:
- Click the folder icon to the right of the top toolbar (to select the catalogue) and free type the course name
- Select the Catalogue option from the drop down menu to the left of the page and use the search option to the right to search for the course.
Clicking Enrol will add the course to your profile and allow you to view it. Both courses are approximately 2 hours long. If you don’t complete a course in one sitting, you can exit and return to wherever you left off at a later date.
If you have any problems accessing the myNetcall Portal or the courses drop the Training Team a line at email@example.com and they’ll be happy to help.