Test Studio Issue

Hi guys,
using test studio, I have set up a small test suite in my build environment. This did not come over to my test environment with a snapshot. Is this correct? If it is , how do you migrate tests ?
Thanks,
Bob

Hello Bob,

Test, Suites and Profiles are not included within a snapshot and this is working as intended. Also these elements aren’t deleted when a snapshot is installed.

It is recommended that all tests are created within the Test Studio of your test environment. All tests and suites can be exported and imported from and to any environment.

Simply head into any one of your tests or suites and select the ‘Export’ option located in the top right corner.

To import a test or suite, head into the relevant section of test studio and select the ‘Import’ option also located in the top right corner.

If you wish to learn more about Test Studio, we have an eLearning module available.

Select ‘Training’ from the top of this page and select ‘eLearning’ and login.
Once logged in select the ‘Catalogue’ option displayed in the top left hand corner of the screen. Once in the catalogue, use the search option at the top of the page to search for the ‘Liberty Create – Test Studio’ course.
Clicking ‘Enrol’ will add the course to your profile and allow you to view it.

Regards,

Kurt