Hello From Mark

Hello Everyone,

This is just a quick post from me to introduce myself. My name is Mark and I am a Platform Solution Developer at MatsSoft. I am currently involved in MatsSoft Community affairs and am here to help you, as well as take comments and feedback from Community Members, especially regarding the content of the Community site, as well as the Mats Platform itself.

We are improving the general Community offering on a daily basis now, and that growth in facilities will rely heavily on User participation, especially in terms of Forum activity, that will hopefully encourage open conversations and exchanging of ideas, that will benefit all Community Users.

We are also looking to provide features that you want, so all suggestions are welcome via the Forum, or, if you prefer to submit your suggestions away from the Forum, you may email us at: Community@matsoft.com. There is also a Help Section within the Community site that will also provide you with useful assistance.

You will also have noticed some posts from Paul Edmonds on the Forum. Please allow me to introduce Paul to you. Paul is the MatsSoft GUI Genius, although, that really doesn’t do him justice.

Paul has been with MatsSoft since day one, and is responsible for virtually everything that looks good on the Platform. We have asked Paul to make regular contributions to the Forum, with little bits of code, handy tips and advice that will help your builds look and perform to the highest level. Not only is Paul as good as it gets in this area, but he is an extremely cool guy and will contribute high value content to the Forum.

There will, going forward, also be regular contributions from other members of the MatsSoft team, all experts in their own specific areas. What we will aim to do is provide information that will help you build better solutions and, in return, we will be hoping your feedback will enable us to continue pushing the boundaries of what this remarkable platform can offer.

We are now at the point where the growth and enrichment of what we have on the Community site, will rely as much on you, The Community, as MatsSoft, so we encourage you to spread the word amongst your friends and colleagues.

In the future, we will be looking at a wide range of Community activities that will hopefully appeal to you all, and we will talk more about these activities nearer the time.

For now, I just wanted to say hello to you all and introduce Paul to you all. We, as always, appreciate your participation and support for The MatsSoft Community.

Many thanks for your ongoing support.

Regards - MP

2 Likes