Issues installing the widget "Comments"

Hi all,

I did everything that was in the installation guide and it still gives me an internal error when I publish the widget. Can anyone help me, please?

https://community.netcall.com/appshare/i/comments/

Thank you,
André

Hi Andrre, what platform version are you currently running?

Regards - MP

Hi Mark,

Liberty Create version - 2022.3
Solution code - 2022.3.337
Solution database - 2022.3-164

Thank you,
André

Hi Andre, we’re updating the widget to run correctly on 22.3. I will reply here when it’s available on AppShare for you!

Regards - MP

1 Like

Thanks for the quick help Mark :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
André

No Problem Andre. You can now download a version of this widget that is 2022.3+ compatible. Enjoy! :slight_smile:
Regards - MP

2 Likes

Have you managed to download and successfully install the Comments widget now Andre? MP

Thank you Mark :slightly_smiling_face:

I am having a different issue now. When I try to submit a comment, the system triggers an error:

I did everything that was in the installation guide, I am missing something?

Thanks,
André

Hi Andre I have referred this back to our Dev Team for advice. We’ll get back to you asap. MP

1 Like

Hi Andre, could you please try the following. Open a tab with Detective open. Set to your user only, and extreme verbosity. Clear the logs and set it polling. Then try and use the widget and trigger the error. Then could you please screenshot the results and send it to me so we can look for clues as to what is causing an error for you. Cheers MP

Hi Andre, thanks for the Teams call. Glad we could resolve this issue for you. Thanks for the help Liam. I am updating the documentation to clarify the Base Object issue. Cheers - MP

1 Like

Hi all,

For someone who faces the same problem, here is the solution.

After a quick call with @mark.pearson and @liam.norris I was able to resolve my issue:

In the page I wanted to put my widget, I did not fill the relation path like the image above.

Once again, thank you very much for your help Mark and Liam.

Best regards,
André

1 Like

It’s our pleasure Andre. Glad we got it resolved for you. I am updating the documentation to make the issue you faced clearer in the installation notes. Thank You for reaching out to us! MP

2 Likes