Liberty Create With Microsoft Teams

Hi, we can’t find the app, can you provide a link to it?

Can you see if this works?

Hi,

That doesn’t work.

I have installed the app in teams but from step 4 it doesn’t follow the notes above - this screen is the only one I can get to in Teams.

Hi Victoria
Sorry, it looks like Microsoft has made some changes to the way this works.
We are going to re-test the integration and update the document.
I’ll keep you posted on progress.
Tony

Hi Victoria
We haven’t forgotten you. The guys are looking into this and we should be back to you soon!

Hi @victoria.smith ,

We have now produced a new guide for setting up the Microsoft Teams connector, which can be accessed here. Try setting up your messages cards using this guide and let us know how you get on. Feel free to post any questions you have during setup and we’ll do our best to help you.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me! It went pretty smoothly until I went to Trigger the API - I can’t see the one that I’ve set up as request selection = none, I think it needs to = one record for it to show - when I go to create one from the rule that’s what it’s set as by default anyway. I don’t want to do that without checking as the instructions are pretty clear that it should equal none?

Can you advise? At the moment I’m just looking to trigger a notification when work is assigned from CH Central.

Thanks

Any chance anyone can help?

Hi @victoria.smith ,

The request selection can be set to whatever option is appropriate for your scenario, whether you want to trigger the API based on a single record, none (etc). It all depends on the context in which you want to trigger the call. However, in your case, it does sound like you need the request selection to be One.

I’ve amended the documentation to make this a little bit clearer. Thanks for pointing it out.

Let us know how you get on either way.

That’s working perfectly, thanks for your help!

Will I need to set up a API new connection/web hook for each team I want to send notifications to? And is it teams only, not individuals in teams?

Hi @victoria.smith ,

Glad to help! And apologies for the delay.
I’m glad we were able to assist in getting these working for you :slight_smile:

To answer your questions:

Will I need to set up a API new connection/web hook for each team I want to send notifications to?

Yes, you will need a new webhook from each team to send to.

And is it teams only, not individuals in teams?

Teams only. However, the Microsoft documentation is packed with a variety of feature and tools that you can utilise in your card to enhance the experience (e.g. People picker)