Three new eLearning courses have been added to the catalogue within the myNetcall learning portal.
1. Working with GIS functionality in Liberty Create
This course covers how the recent addition of GIS (Geographic Information System) functionality to Liberty Create 21.3 can be used. This course covers:
- What GIS (Geographic Information System) data is
- What GIS orientated functionality is available within Liberty Create
- How this GIS orientated functionality can be used within Liberty Create
2. Liberty RPA Advanced Browser Functions
This is the latest addition to the RPA training course catalogue and is a continuation from the Liberty RPA Attended Automations course that was launched in October.
By utilising a headless instance of a web browser, the learner will construct an automation which will direct the user down one of many flow paths based upon their selection. The automation will utilise xPaths and Classes to interact and navigate through a series of pages while encompassing new error handling techniques. During its execution, the automation will capture Liberty Create table data in list and dictionary format and present it to the user is a friendly way.
3. Liberty Connect: Working with Social Media Channels
Engaging with customers through social media channels is a snip with Liberty Connect. This new eLearning course covers how to set up Bots that allow customers to self-help, or to route through Contact Centre agents using skills based routing, by connecting Liberty Connect with the following social media channels:
• Facebook Messenger via a Facebook Page.
• Instagram via Direct Messages.
• Twitter via Direct Messages.
All of these courses can be found in the Training area within the Netcall Community. Select Training in the top menu in the Community and click the eLearning option.
Once logged in to the myNetcall learning portal, either:
- Click the folder icon to the right of the top toolbar (to select the catalogue) and free type the course name
- Select the Catalogue option from the drop down menu to the left of the page and use the search option to the right to search for the course.
Clicking Enrol will add the course to your profile and allow you to view it. If you don’t complete a course in one sitting, you can exit and return to wherever you left off at a later date.
If you have any problems accessing the myNetcall Portal, or the courses, drop the Training Team a line at email@example.com and they’ll be happy to help.