New eLearning Course for Liberty Converse

Here’s something for our ContactCentre users. There’s a new course in the eLearning Portal.

@JonathanRedsell has provided a detailed course on How to view agent Login/out times using data from your Liberty Converse reports.

The course looks at how you can use the Audit Log report from within Liberty Converse Contact Centre Reports and Microsoft Excel to help view when an Agent Logged in/out of a Contact Centre Group using the date range given and covers the following topics:

• Introduction
  • First steps
  • Copying the data
  • Setting up the Pivot Table
  • What the data shows

Jonathan provides you with an Excel spreadsheet to download, and the course guides you through filling in the spreadsheet using your own contact centre data.

While you’re there, have a look at the other courses on offer and let us know what else you would like to see.

Why not have a go at this course and give Jonathan some feedback. He’d love to hear from you! Just reply to this post

Cheers, Tony

Jonathan, some feedback on the course. The training pages take an age to load, looks like waiting for each screenshot. (Using MS Edge)
In addition, no matter how many times I resume the course, and click the EXIT COURSE button again, it still shows Resume and won;t move to Completed?
Useful course though with spreadsheet, we’ve passed to Supervisors to see if a requirement here.
Regards,

Hi @Douglas glad you’ve found it useful and would be interesting to see what others come up with using data and pivot tables.

We have tried the course using Edge and can re-create the issue you’ve reported. This looks like a Platform issue with Edge which I will feed back to our suppliers. We have tested this in Chrome and had no issues, if possible please give it a go on that. I have also tested this with the new version of Edge released on January 15th and it works fine as well.

Let me know if it works for you in Chrome if available.

Many thanks

Jonathan

@JonathanRedsell, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, works well using Chrome for me. Enrolled again and completed course in no time! :smiley:
Douglas

1 Like