Closure Control Dialogues

We currently have a closure control dialogue for our contact centre. I am trying to set up a unique closure control to link to a different group who are in a separate building. Struggling to see where I link to a specific dialogue so that it doesn’t activate for both. Has anyone does this before that could provide some guidance. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @lisettl this can depend on how the closure control is setup for your solution as this can be done in multiple ways. It can also depend on what you are looking to achieve.

The typical ways Closure control is setup is:

1. A Global setup that is activated by a number and a PIN - this typically linked to all dialogues and plays pre-recorded messages.

2. A Per-dialogue setup using Logic Blocks and Prompt Library prompts. You can set each Dialogue to look at certain Prompt Library Prompts and this will then (based on logic) enable/disable the dialogue(s) if there is a recording in place or not. This is enabled by calling in and recording your message but also by uploading a prompt - This is disabled in the same way.

Do you know which version you use?

Many thanks

Jonathan

1 Like

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for your reply. Currently we are using a global set up. This worked fine when we were all in the same building but we have a group who work 24 hrs who are going to be moving to a different building soon and will ideally activate the closure control themselves.

I have sent an email to you to check your availability to run through a couple of options.

Many thanks

Jonathan.

1 Like