Good news! Twice!

Hi all

Two pieces of good news for you today!

The first is that the recording of yesterday’s live session - Ideas Capture, Agile Project Management and Appointment Booking - is available for you to download and enjoy at your leisure.

The second is that we listen to you! Following feedback from yesterday’s session, we now plan to make available on Appshare our version of Agile Project Management with the integrated Ideas and bugs portal! We just need to write up the documentation (we all hate that, don’t we?) and we’ll upload it. I’ll keep you posted. Watch this space!

If any of you has any more burning questions, or comments after yesterday’s session, or after watching the recording, you can reply to this post. We’d love to hear from you.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers, Tony

1 Like

Hi Tony, can you tell us when/if Agile Project Management with the integrated ideas and bugs portal will be available on appshare ?

Hi Mark,

I am assuming that you are looking for our MODULISED version of AgilePM2 that features the Feedback tool. The modulised version will allow you to assimilate this functionality into your existing App as opposed to the downloadable snapshot version which only functions as a standalone App.

If this is indeed what you are looking for I have good news. We are just completing the final bits and pieces surrounding supporting documentation and hope to have this available on the AppShare in the next day or two.

Regards MP

Hi Mark, I’m talking about the functionality that was discussed last year in the session below:

Ideas Capture, Agile Project Management & Appointment Booking - Netcall Community

If that’s being released in the next 2/3 days then great! Is that correct ?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark, yes, that’s the one. I wasn’t involved in the original discussion, but it sounds like the module I have been preparing is what you are looking for. I’ll give you a heads up when we launch it and would appreciate your thoughts on it once you have taken a look. MP

1 Like

Hi Mark, I think you’ll have to wait a bit for my thoughts on the Agile PM module. It’s for v 2022.3 and we’re on 2021.3!
Mark