How to send a mass email to all subscribers of a service?

Hi all,

I’m fairly new to Liberty Create and need advice about sending an end of service mass email to all subscribers of a particular service. Unfortunately that type of notice is not in the process map and I need to come up with a way of notifying all subscribers about the end of their service.
The plan is to create:

• subsets for the recipients
  • recipients of the emails
  • messages for different types of subscribers

I would be grateful if anyone could confirm that the above is the right approach and offer next steps about the logistics of sending the emails please.

Thank you in advance,
Mark

Morning Mark,

Apologies for the delay in replying, we are all very busy in the run-up to Christmas.

You absolutely have the right approach here, subsets will be key, these will allow you to limit your messages to users who are both subscribers of a particular service and tailor the message to different subscribers.

You could create a single message for each subscriber type, however, it would be cleaner to simply tailor the message content using subsets within the message itself.

Please let us know if you come across any issues, but I think you’ll find it intuitive and simpler to achieve than you may have first imagined.

Adam