Interactions call recording link

I am aware that you can obtain the call link from ‘recent calls’ but our Connect manager are telling me that they had been able to create a link from the ‘interactions’ report. I am not convinced this is right, does anyone recall being able to do this or has it always been from the Platform Recent Calls only?

Hi Lynsey. Not 100% sure I fully understand but I think what you mean is the Call Recording? In which case, these are accessible from one of 3 places:

1. Interactions Reports within the Liberty Converse Contact Centre Reports Library

2. The Agent History (click on the Agent in question, find the call you want and listen to the call recording).

3. Recent Call Report - the issue here is that only system administrators would have access to this report.

Supervisors would have access to options 1 and 2.

Please let me know if I have nailed the question or completely missed with my answer.

Thank you.

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan, I can see where you are able to listen to the calls but it is obtaining the links so they can be played direct from Netcall without the requirement to download.

Thanks Lyndsey. You can download the recordings from Liberty Converse (as long as you have the roles to do so), this can be done in both options 1 and 2 above, but also from the Recent Calls as an administrator.

From options 1 and 2 as described above, you are correct, you cannot provide a link to the call recording. You can obtain a link from the Recent Calls. However, I am not sure why you would want to share a link direct from the server to a call recording as that would cause a few privacy concerns. Ideally you should download the recording using the first two options (as this is then audited on who downloaded the recording).

Out of interest what is it that you are looking to do?

Many thanks.

Jonathan