Seems sensible to start using this section of the Forum to support the Monthly User Meetings too.
DEMO: Thank you again to Craig Barker, Senior Digital Service Design Officer of Cumbria provides a short overview demo of their SEND children’s “Targeted Short Breaks Activities” build. This is an end-to-end service that provides parents of SEND children self-serve access to short break activities, through an online registration and activity booking system. The video is in Community Resources here https://community.netcall.com/resources/targeted-short-break-activities-send-cumbria-cc/
Meeting survey feedback
Thank you to all who fed back using the survey. The Monthly meeting will be rescheduled for a Wednesday 11 to 12.
User Meeting Wednesday 27th at 11 am
Chair: We are delighted to confirm that Clare Evans, Corporate services manager at Tewkesbury Borough Council will be chairing these meetings for the next several months.
Clare.Evans@tewkesbury.gov.uk please email her if you have any agenda suggestions
The agenda for April’s Wednesday is as follows
Register of Interests app: Jim Davis, Customer Improvement Manager, South Hams West Devon
- Democratic services at every council has a need to maintain this information for their councillors and local Parish Councils. This App is designed to automate the process of updating Councillor details (local and Parish) their details. It displays searchable results online automatically. It also automates the updating of parish clerk details. SHWD plan to have this ready for the May 4th elections.
- SHWD will generously provide this very useful App to the AppShare
Local Gov Drupal: Will Callaghan, Product Lead will present on Local Gov Drupal
- Several Netcall Users are already using Drupal as their CMS
- We are exploring how to further support their journey.
- Toolkit within the Framework : Neil Kennedy, Chief Technical Architect will share developments within the Citizen Hub toolkit.
- AOB and requests
I hadn’t heard of these meetings previously. Can you give me some information about the format and intended delegates? It sounds like something I or my colleagues may be interested in.
Hi Richard - lovely to hear from you. This monthly meeting is for all local government users - it is usually 60 minutes, with 3 short presentations and some discussion. All councils are invited, initially, we circulated an email to be forwarded. If you’d like to join, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with those you’d like me to add to the invite.
Update for all LG Users
thank you to all who attended the user meeting on the 27th. Good to have your company. A special thanks to our guests @JimDavis, #willcallaghan of LocalGovDrupal, and @neil.kennedy.
The register of interest demo from SHWD is here https://community.netcall.com/resources/demo-register-of-interests/ and the session about Drupal is here https://community.netcall.com/resources/discussion-local-gov-drupal/
Warm thanks again to our chair @clareevans Clare.Evans@tewkesbury.gov.uk
We are working on the agenda for next month 25th May and will publish it in about 2 weeks
if you have a topic you’d like included, or are ready with an app for “show and tell” please let us know.