Setting a default dashboard

Hello

Is it possible to set a dashboard as a default? As we manage the system for our Local Authority our team have supervisor privileges, and as such we can see all dashboards for all our groups. Is there any way to set one as a default? I have found that it can be a different dashboard that loads up during the day and if I change to the one I want, if I carry out an action that moves away from the dashboard when I go back its not the one I chose.

Thank you

HI @FeenoAye Liberty Converse should remember your last Dashboard you had set. So when you log in it should automatically go to the last one you had displayed.

Hopefully this is doing this for you.

I guess what you are looking to do is actually assign a default dashboard so it always goes to that one regdardless of the last dashboard you used. Sadly, there is not an option within the settings for this. But good news is, we love ideas like this. Can I ask you to add this to the Ideas Portal (use the Ideas tab at the top of the page) please and then it can get looked at as a feature request.

Many thanks.

Jonathan

1 Like