Is it possible to implement Web Content Accessibility - (WCAG) 2 in liberty create similar to reciteme tool (About Recite Me | Recite Me Accessibility On Demand) to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities including visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, language, learning, and neurological disabilities.
Yes, Create has been developed and designed so that WCAG level 2.1 AA can be achieved, and we will continue to review this when new guidelines are published.
Create in combination with the different browsers provides the following:
- Ability to use a keyboard instead of a mouse
- Ability to change the browser settings to make content easier to read, such as colours, zoom, etc.
- Use of common screen readers
- Use of screen magnifiers
- Use of voice commands to navigate the pages
- Ensuring pages are fully responsive
- Ensuring the use of valid HTML so customers/users, including assistive technologies, can accurately interpret content.
I will email you with a list of supported browsers and screen readers. If you are looking for a specific screen reader / browser combination, we can look into that.